A ONE OR TWO-PART PROCESS
1. ONE – PART process to eliminate dust and stabilize secondary roads
2. TWO – PART process to incorporate an environmentally safe chip seal to the stabilized base.
Eco-Pave®, a polymer-enhanced, resin-based organic emulsion, is
blended into existing native soils, gravel roads or recycled roadway surface
materials to create a superior sub-base. It is not necessary to import
costly base or aggregate materials.
Eco-Pave Chip®, a powerful binder covered with an aggregate — produces a
natural, warm, visually-pleasing chip-sealed running surface.
· Improves long-term performance of unpaved and surfaced roads
· Increases structural integrity and loading capacity (CBR)
· Creates or restores a smooth, skid-resistant running surface
· Reduces harmful moisture penetration
· Eliminates potholing
· Can be installed over a wider range of temperatures than asphalt chip
· Uses native or in-place soils
· Reduces maintenance costs
· More durable and weather resilient than asphalt